Your best friend is getting married. Why not organize a hen party to remember!
A hen party like no other, on a boat
To forget all the hassle and stress of organizing a wedding, there’s nothing like an outing on an electric boat! Celebrate the end of the future bride’s bachelorette years with several different formula:
- A boat or kayak-canoe trip + late afternoon drinks and snacks
- A boat or kayak-canoe trip + evening drinks and apéritif
Our “Sensas” and “Most” electric boats come with a picnic table you can use on your trip.
Planning a hen party between May and September? You can have fun on board until 9 pm and then carry on the party on dry land!
A few ideas for a successful hen party
Whichever boat trip you choose, be sure to prepare a few surprises:
- Come in fancy dress! Bring any props you need for the chosen theme, to liven up the party: they’ll look good on the video! Get your guests to dress up as well, in tune with the chosen theme!
- Plan activities on board: games, funny stories about the bride and bridegroom, photo shoot for the happy memories… keep the laughs coming!
- Plan the event well in advance to make sure that the bride’s best friends are free on the day. Maid of honor, bridesmaids, friends, cousins: mind you d’ont forget anyone!
Planning your hen party in Nantes
Remember to book early so we can help you choose the best date for the event.
Do you need more information or do you have special requirements? Please contact us!