To forget all the hassle and stress of organizing a wedding, there’s nothing like an outing on an electric boat!
Celebrate the end of the future bride’s bachelorette years with several different formulas:
• Aboat or kayak-canoe trip + late afternoon drinks and snacks ;
• A boat or kayak-canoe trip + evening drinks and apéritif.
Our “Sensas”, “Set” and “Most” electric boats come with a picnic table you can use on your trip.
Planning a hen party between May and September? You can have fun on board until 9 pm and then continue partying on dry land!
Whichever boat trip you choose, be sure to prepare a few surprises:
• Come in fancy dress! Bring any props you need for the chosen theme, to liven up the party: they’ll look good on the video! Get your guests to dress up as well, in tune with the chosen theme!
• Plan activities on board: games, funny stories about the bride and bridegroom, photo shoot for the happy memories… keep the laughs coming!
• Plan the event well in advance to make sure that the bride’s best friends are free on the day. Maid of honor, bridesmaids, friends, cousins: make sure you don’t forget anyone!
Remember to book early so we can help you choose the best date for the event.
You can contact us via our pre-booking form. You can also book on line!
Feel free to contact us for further information or any special requests!